CEMO has a workshop dedicated to machining. Parts with complex shapes and made of cellulose acetate can be produced there.
In order to get the shape of the part from a CAD file, rectangles of acetate are milled by a five-axis machine centre.
Some of the finishing operations are still manual (deburring, assembly).
We can produce small and medium series :
- frame fronts and temples
- hair ornaments
We work with OAXA machines :
- 3 four-axis numerical control machines for frame fronts
- 3 five-axis numerical control machines for frame fronts
- 2 three-axis numerical control machines for glasses temples.
CEMO has a workshop dedicated to the overinjection of plastic parts on stainless steel or ceramic.
We can co-develop, industrialize and manufacture small and medium series of micro-technical pieces (30 cm3) :
- frame fronts, temples and temple tips
- knife handles
- plastic clips
- technical parts (for decoration)
Our processes can inject biosourced material (wood, cereals) or plastic containing fibreglass.
We can do contract work for :
- the cosmetics industry
- the army
- the electric and the medical sectors
We work with ARBURG machines :
- 1 vertical – press force : 25 tons
- 1 vertical or horizontal – equipped with an unloading robot – press force : 50 tons
We keep the deadline and we guarantee the quality of our products.